Nicolas Buchler, Principal Investigator
Biophysics, Ph.D. University of Michigan (2001)
Physics, B.S. University of California – San Diego (1995)
Hometown: Gainesville, Florida (USA)
Jason Flynn, Graduate Student, Comparative Biomedical Sciences
Biology, B.S. University of Kentucky (2021)
Hometown: Taylor Mill, Kentucky (USA)
Tom Mickleburgh, Post-doctoral Fellow
Chemical Biology, Ph.D. Imperial College London (2019)
Biochemistry & Molecular Biology, B.S. Kansas State University (2014)
Hometown: Wichita, Kansas (USA)
Berk Yalcinkaya, Summer Researcher (NCSSM)
North Carolina School of Science & Math – Durham, NC (2022)
Hometown: Winston-Salem, North Carolina (USA)
- Andrea Vu, Ph.D. (Post-doctoral Fellow, 2019 – 2021)
- Hunter Ryno (Undergraduate, 2021): currently a Technical Operations Engineer at Pfizer.
- Yukun Jennifer Zhang, Ph.D. (Research Associate, 2018 – 2021): currently at EPL in the RTP.
- Amelia Ellis, M.S. (Master’s student, Microbiology 2018 – 2020): currently at Novozymes in the RTP.
- Edgar Medina, Ph.D. (Graduate student, University Program in Genetics & Genomics 2012 – 2019): currently a post-doc at the University of Massachusetts at Amherst
- Anne-Marie Augustus, Ph.D. (Post-doctoral fellow 2013 – 2017).
- David Winski, Ph.D. (Graduate student, Computational Biology & Bioinformatics 2010 – 2017): currently a CSSI post-doctoral fellow at the Durham VA Medical Center.
- Selcan Aydin, Ph.D. (Graduate student, Biology 2010 – 2017): currently a post-doc at The Jackson Laboratory.
- Anthony J. Burnetti, Ph.D. (Graduate student, University Program in Genetics & Genomics 2011 – 2017): currently a post-doc at Georgia Tech
- Mitchell H. Lee (Undergraduate student 2014 – 2016): currently a Senior Associate Analytics Consultant at phData, after obtaining a MS in Public Health at Emory University
- Adam Yaseen (Undergraduate student 2014 – 2015): currently a Bioengineering graduate student at Rice University.
- Mert Aydin (Technician, 2013 – 2015): currently a Molecular Technologist at The Jackson Laboratory.
- Heungwon Park, Ph.D. (Post-doctoral fellow 2010 – 2015): currently a Staff Scientist at Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center.
- Mariana Gomez-Schiavon, Ph.D. (Graduate student, Computational Biology & Bioinformatics 2011 – 2016): currently Faculty at the International Laboratory for Human Genome Research (UNAM) in Queretaro, Mexico.
- Sargis Karapetyan, Ph.D. (Graduate student, Physics 2009 – 2015): currently a post-doc at Duke
- Anyimilehidi Mazo-Vargas (Technician, 2011 – 2014): currently a post-doc at George Washington University, after obtaining Ph.D. in Entomology at Cornell University in 2020.
- Benfeard Williams, Ph.D. (Undergraduate, 2012 – 2013): currently a Technology Transfer Manager at the NHLBI, after obtaining Ph.D. in Biochemistry & Biophysics at UNC Chapel Hill in 2017.
- Justine Monsalve (Technician, 2009 – 2011): currently an Associate Professor of Chemistry at Seminole State College of Florida.